ALTANA ADVISES THE AMERICAN GROUP BANDSINTOWN IN THE SALE OF THE CELLFISH GROUP
13/11/2015 - Events -
The American group Bandsintown, advised by Altana, just finalized the sale of the Cellfish group to HLD Europe.
Based in Paris and Düsseldorf, Cellfish, a key player in entertainment, operates in more than 10 countries. Cellfish’s 150 employees have been designing and producing entertainment applications for mobile devices for over 10 years. The group is winning over an ever-growing audience, as witnessed by the more than 40 million downloaded applications.
Rapidly expanding in the United States, Bandsintown is led by Fabrice Sergent. A global leader in the publication and promotion of shows and music on the internet and mobile applications, it is focusing its resources toward accelerated growth. The maintenance of a dissimilar activity outside the US was no longer compatible with the group’s ambitions.
Via this sale, Bandsintown enabled Cellfish’s teams, managed by Nicolas d’Hueppe, to find a financial partner who will accompany them in the development of innovative services on the streaming mobile market.
Through this transaction, Altana once again illustrates its strong position in cross-border transactions. In 2015 alone, Altana has already counselled Japanese, Chinese, Swiss, Spanish and Irish groups in their M&A transactions in France.
- Seller : Bandsintown Media LLC
- Legal Counsel : Altana (Jean-Nicolas Soret / Fabien Pouchot)
- Financial Consel : Wagram Corporate Finance (Daniel Giroux / Christophe Tymen)
- Purchaser : Aspin Management / Perfectis / HLD Europe
- Legal Counsel : Gide (Anne Tolila / Paul Jourdan-Nayrac)
- Financial Consel : Exelmans
- Bank : Bank of America
- Legal Counsel : Jeantet (Jean-François Adelle / François Poirier)
- Legal Counsel : Balthazar Associés (Véronique Lacarelle)
- Financial Consel : Scotto & Associés (Jérémie Jausserand)