ADVANT Altana is bringing you a distinctive Advantage
ADVANT Altana’s team offers its clients a global service in all judications around the world, thus constantly providing them with new perspectives.
- Presence and involvement in international forums : IBA, INTA, ABA, INSOL
- Advant Altana’s Japan Desk with TMI law firm (click here)
- International coverage: working closely within a network of experts to assist our clients in all jurisdictions
- LCLIA : an international alliance dedicated to the construction sector, co-founded with our american partners from Peckar & Abramson, our german partners from Breyer Rechtsanwältel as well as the consulting firm PS consulting after many years of cooperation (click here).
Distinctions & awards
BEST LAWYERS 2022
- Armand Aviges – recognized since 2020 (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice | Intellectual Property Law)
- Julien Balensi – recognized since 2014 (Litigation)
- Mickael d’Allende – recognized since 2021 (Labor and Employment Law)
- Jean-Guy de Ruffray – recognized since 2021 (Information Technology Law)
- Louis des Cars – recognized since 2018 (Construction Law| Public Law | Real Estate Law)
- Gilles Gaillard – recognized since 2020 (Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Philippe Goossens – recognized since 2010 (Criminal Defense)
- Marie Hindré – recognized since 2018 (Competition/Antitrust Law)
- Michel Jockey – recognized since 2019 (Corporate Law | Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
- Valérie Lafarge-Sarkozy – recognized since 2010 (Litigation | Product Liability Litigation)
- Christophe Lapp – recognized since 2010 (Arbitration and Mediation| Construction Law| Litigation | Public Law | Real Estate Law)
- Pierre Lubet – recognized since 2020 (Information Technology Law | Privacy and Data Security Law)
- Frédérick Manin – recognized since 2020 (Competition / Antitrust Law | Litigation)
- François Muller – recognized since 2013 (Construction Law | Public Law) – “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers for: Construction Law, Paris (2022)
- Bruno Nogueiro – recognized since 2021 (Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Mathieu Rambaud – recognized since 2018 (Structured Finance Law)
- Mana Rassouli – recognized since 2020 (Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
- Jean-Nicolas Soret – recognized since 2020 (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice | Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Pierre-Gilles Wogue – recognized since 2020 (Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
CLASSEMENT DES CABINETS d’AVOCATS 2021 – ALTANA
Procédures collectives – 3 étoiles (Michel Jockey, Julien Balensi, Mana Rassouli, Pierre-Gilles Wogue)
Prévention des difficultés et renégociation de dette – 3 étoiles (Michel Jockey, Julien Balensi, Mana Rassouli, Pierre-Gilles Wogue)
PSE et contentieux collectifs afférents – 1 étoile (Pierre Lubet, Mickaël d’Allende)
Contentieux d’acquisition – 1 étoile (Valérie Lafarge-Sarkozy, Julien Balensi, Michel Jockey)
Contentieux des produits défectueux et des sinistres – 1 étoile (Armand Aviges)
Arbitrage international – 1 étoile (Christophe Lapp, François Muller)
℘ CHRISTOPHE LAPP ℘
“Christophe Lapp at Altana is “a well-known practitioner” who is “very highly regarded within the French construction industry”.
- Construction 2021
- France – Administrative Litigation 2021
- France – Construction 2021
℘ PHILIPPE GOOSSENS ℘
- Business Crime Defence – Individuals 2020
- Business Crime Defence – Corporates 2020
- France – Business Crime Defence & Investigations 2021
℘ LOUIS DES CARS ℘
- France – Administrative Litigation 2021
FRANCE – 2021
“Commercial outfit Altana has a fast-growing IP and digital division which is a first port of call for a host of global high-technology names – in particular for cross-border litigation and pan-European commercialisation briefs, where it draws on an extensive network of international contacts to superb effect. The name to note for prospective clients is Pierre Lubet, a seasoned professional with almost four decades of experience and a wealth of IP, employment and unfair competition law knowledge.”
ADVANT Altana serves its French clients abroad as well as its foreign clients in France
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- Sierra Leone
Abu Dhabi: a Lebanese company in an arbitration ag...
The United States: several subsidiaries of America...
Denmark: a French company listed on Euronext in th...
ALTANA ADVISES THE AMERICAN GROUP BANDSINTOWN IN T...
Abu Dhabi: a Lebanese company in an arbitration against an English company concerning the construction of a pipeline in Abu Dhabi.
The United States: several subsidiaries of American banks and companies in the context of litigation relating to “CEO scams”.
Denmark: a French company listed on Euronext in the context of a cross-border merger with a Danish company listed on Nasdaq OMX, the first merger between two listed companies under the aegis of the 2005 directive on cross-border mergers.
ALTANA ADVISES THE AMERICAN GROUP BANDSINTOWN IN THE SALE OF THE CELLFISH GROUP •Seller : Bandsintown Media LLC •Legal Counsel : Altana (Jean-Nicolas Soret / Fabien Pouchot) •Financial Consel : Wagram Corporate Finance (Daniel Giroux / Christophe Tymen) •Purchaser : Aspin Management / Perfectis / HLD Europe •Legal Counsel : Gide (Anne Tolila / Paul Jourdan-Nayrac) •Financial Consel : Exelmans •Bank : Bank of America •Legal Counsel : Jeantet (Jean-François Adelle / François Poirier) •Managers •Legal Counsel : Balthazar Associés (Véronique Lacarelle) •Financial Consel : Scotto & Associés (Jérémie Jausserand)
09/04/2019 - Events
Altana’s Intellectual Property team will be attending the 141st Annual Meeting… Read more
26/10/2018 - Events
François Muller and Professor Louis Thibierge participated in the… Read more
RED 2 GREEN (member of Grant Thornton) and ALTANA advise the Japanese group SEIKOH GIKEN with its acquisition of shares in DATA PIXEL
18/04/2017 - Articles and publications
Paris, 18 April 2017 – RED 2 GREEN (member of Grant Thornton) and… Read more
10/02/2017 - Articles and publications
Jean-Nicolas Soret was a speaker on a panel addressing… Read more