ADVANT Altana is bringing you a distinctive Advantage
ADVANT Altana’s team offers its clients a global service in all judications around the world, thus constantly providing them with new perspectives.
- ADVANT – a distinctly European law firm association (click here)
- Presence and involvement in international forums : IBA, INTA, ABA, INSOL
- International coverage: working closely within a network of experts to assist our clients in all jurisdictions
- LCLIA : an international alliance dedicated to the construction sector, co-founded with our american partners from Peckar & Abramson, our german partners from Breyer Rechtsanwältel as well as the consulting firm PS consulting after many years of cooperation (click here).
- AIPA : Association for Innovative Practices in Arbitration (click here).
Distinctions & awards
BEST LAWYERS 2023
- Victoria Aquino – recognized since 2023 (Construction law)
- Armand Aviges – recognized since 2020 (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice | Intellectual Property Law | Litigation | Product Liability Litigation)
- Julien Balensi – recognized since 2014 (Litigation)
- Paul Boutron – recognized since 2023 (Litigation)
- Mickael d’Allende – recognized since 2021 (Labor and Employment Law)
- Jean-Guy de Ruffray – recognized since 2021 (Information Technology Law | Intellectual Property Law)
- Philippe de Saint-Bauzel – recognized since 2021 (Tax law)
- Louis des Cars – recognized since 2018 (Construction Law | Public Law)
- Caroline Frison-Roche – recognized since 2023 (Construction Law)
- Gilles Gaillard – recognized since 2020 (Mergers and Acquisitions Law | Insurance Law)
- Lucie Giret – recognized since 2023 (Competition/Antitrust Law)
- Philippe Goossens – recognized since 2010 (Criminal Defense)
- Marie Hindré – recognized since 2018 (Competition/Antitrust Law)
- Michel Jockey – recognized since 2019 (Corporate Law | Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
- Valérie Lafarge-Sarkozy – recognized since 2010 (Litigation | Product Liability Litigation)
- Delphine Lapillonne – recognized since 2023 (Product Liability Litigation)
- Christophe Lapp – recognized since 2010 (Arbitration and Mediation| Construction Law| Litigation | Public Law | Real Estate Law)
- Pierre Lubet – recognized since 2020 (Information Technology Law | Privacy and Data Security Law)
- Frédérick Manin – recognized since 2020 (Competition / Antitrust Law | Litigation)
- François Muller – recognized since 2013 (Construction Law | Public Law)
- Stéphanie Nègre – recognized since 2021 (Tax law)
- Bruno Nogueiro – recognized since 2021 (Mergers and Acquisitions Law | Corporate Law | Venture Capital Law)
- Mathieu Rambaud – recognized since 2018 (Structured Finance Law)
- Mana Rassouli – recognized since 2020 (Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
- Jean-Nicolas Soret – recognized since 2020 (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice | Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Pierre-Gilles Wogue – recognized since 2020 (Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
CLASSEMENT DES CABINETS d’AVOCATS 2022 – ADVANT ALTANA
. M&A – Opérations de moins de 200 millions d’euros – 4 étoiles (Gilles Gaillard, Jean-Nicolas Soret, Bruno Nogueiro, Fabien Pouchot)
. Procédures collectives – 3 étoiles (Michel Jockey, Julien Balensi, Mana Rassouli, Pierre-Gilles Wogue)
. Prévention des difficultés et renégociation de dette – 3 étoiles (Michel Jockey, Julien Balensi, Mana Rassouli, Pierre-Gilles Wogue)
. PSE et contentieux collectifs afférents – 2 étoiles (Pierre Lubet, Mickaël d’Allende)
. Fiscalité des Prix de Transfert – 2 étoiles (Philippe de Saint-Bauzel)
. Arbitrage international – 2 étoiles (Christophe Lapp, François Muller)
. Droit pénal des affaires et en matière de sanctions AMF – 1 étoile (Philippe Goossens)
. Contentieux des produits défectueux et des sinistres – 1 étoile (Armand Aviges, Valérie Lafarge-Sarkozy)
℘ CHRISTOPHE LAPP ℘
- Construction 2022
- France – Construction 2022 -“Christophe Lapp has established a top-drawer construction practice and is praised as “one of the top names in France” for construction matters. “
- France – Administrative Litigation 2022
℘ FRANÇOIS MULLER ℘
- France – Construction 2022 -“François Muller impresses peers across the French construction market with his expertise in the space and is described as “one of the best for construction arbitration”.
℘ PHILIPPE GOOSSENS ℘
THOUGHT LEADER – France
- Business Crime Defence & Investigations 2022
- Business Crime Defence – Individuals 2021
- Business Crime Defence – Corporates 2021
- France – Business Crime Defence & Investigations 2022 -“Philippe Goossens is a distinguished financial crime litigator with outstanding expertise in environmental law, cybersecurity and criminal tax law.”
℘ LOUIS DES CARS ℘
- France – Administrative Litigation 2022
ADVANT Altana serves its French clients abroad as well as its foreign clients in France
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- Sierra Leone
Abu Dhabi: a Lebanese company in an arbitration ag...
The United States: several subsidiaries of America...
Denmark: a French company listed on Euronext in th...
ALTANA ADVISES THE AMERICAN GROUP BANDSINTOWN IN T...
Abu Dhabi: a Lebanese company in an arbitration against an English company concerning the construction of a pipeline in Abu Dhabi.
The United States: several subsidiaries of American banks and companies in the context of litigation relating to “CEO scams”.
Denmark: a French company listed on Euronext in the context of a cross-border merger with a Danish company listed on Nasdaq OMX, the first merger between two listed companies under the aegis of the 2005 directive on cross-border mergers.
ALTANA ADVISES THE AMERICAN GROUP BANDSINTOWN IN THE SALE OF THE CELLFISH GROUP •Seller : Bandsintown Media LLC •Legal Counsel : Altana (Jean-Nicolas Soret / Fabien Pouchot) •Financial Consel : Wagram Corporate Finance (Daniel Giroux / Christophe Tymen) •Purchaser : Aspin Management / Perfectis / HLD Europe •Legal Counsel : Gide (Anne Tolila / Paul Jourdan-Nayrac) •Financial Consel : Exelmans •Bank : Bank of America •Legal Counsel : Jeantet (Jean-François Adelle / François Poirier) •Managers •Legal Counsel : Balthazar Associés (Véronique Lacarelle) •Financial Consel : Scotto & Associés (Jérémie Jausserand)
Altana attends INTA’s 141st Annual Meeting in Boston
09/04/2019 - Events
Altana’s Intellectual Property team will be attending the 141st Annual Meeting… Read more
Altana Participates in the Bi-annual ICLA Conference in Moscow
26/10/2018 - Events
François Muller and Professor Louis Thibierge participated in the… Read more
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Q&A
09/04/2018 - Events
On April 26, 2018, the lawyers and members of Altana’s … Read more
RED 2 GREEN (member of Grant Thornton) and ALTANA advise the Japanese group SEIKOH GIKEN with its acquisition of shares in DATA PIXEL
18/04/2017 - Articles and publications
Paris, 18 April 2017 – RED 2 GREEN (member of Grant Thornton) and… Read more
International Bar Association : European Share for Share Deals
10/02/2017 - Articles and publications
Jean-Nicolas Soret was a speaker on a panel addressing… Read more
Vendée Globe 2016
25/01/2017 - Events - Articles and publications
Skipper Jean Pierre Dick, at the helm of the Virbac-Saint Michel, arrived in Sables d’Olonne, after an eventful round-the-world race: Bravo Jean-Pierre and thank you for sharing… Read more